The Pros and Cons of Live Events
First let me say I do enjoy live events/workshops and I attend them. As a matter of fact I attended one a few weeks ago.
I’m also not talking about virtual events in this post or about the types of networking events you attend. It’s about the live workshops/events and some of the challenges related to attending them.
I think it’s important that we explore the pros and cons of live events and the “home study environment”.
1) You get to learn new and exciting things to implement in your business.
2) Chances are you are traveling to an area you’ve never been before so it’s exciting.
3) There are many chances to network.
4) You come back from this workshop pumped up and ready to go which is wonderful.
What are the cons?
1) Most people don’t sleep well unless they are in their own bed.
2) You may have to travel during the winter months. This increases the possibility of your hitting a snowstorm or other weather related delays. No one wants to sleep in the airport!
3) If you miss a point you can’t hit pause much less rewind to hear once again that golden nugget of information you missed.
4) There’s a cost not only for the workshop/event but as mentioned earlier you have to worry about lodging, food and transportation while you are there.
5) For many people getting to a live workshop/event has many other challenges.
After weighing these pros and cons you might be wondering what else can you do.
That’s where online workshops or home study programs come into play.
Here are just a few of the pros:
1) Learn from the comfort of your own home.
2) Gain the information you need to take your business to the next level.
3) Stay pumped up and excited each time you review your course materials.
4) No added expenses such as travel, lodging, food or transportation.
5) No need to dress up. Stay as comfy as you want!
6) Miss a point? Hit pause or rewind.
7) Have access to the course 24/7
8) When applicable download your workbooks.
9) Learn at your own speed.
10) Get help and support.
11) Choose the topics that interest you the most.
So where can you get this type of training?
I’m happy to announce that there is such a place and it’s called The MINE System Of Learning.com.
It’s here that you will be Motivated, Inspired, Nurtured, and Empowered!
You will have that all-important access to your course as well as other free courses and trainings.
New FREE t raining is added monthly.
These trainings (free and paid) are based on member feedback so it’s important that you submit your request.
Let’s face it there is a lot of information on the Internet. Some good and some not.
Why waste your time and money searching for training when you can receive it all in one place!
Not sure if this is for you? The best way is for you to Join, Grow, Succeed! Take a look at what’s being offered FREE of charge to our members.
Oh and if you are looking to create your own online events check out my Webinars Made Easy Course!
You’ll be glad you did!
Are you able to attend live events?
P.S. Live events are wonderful but if you can’t attend live then a home study course may work best for you!