How to Get Rid Of Marketing Overwhelm!
Hello! I’m Toni Nelson – Marketing, Branding, Business Success Optimizer, Award winning Photographer/Videographer, Writer, Author and Speaker,
If you suffer from a lack of sales and inconsistent marketing….if you know you have a great product or service but you can’t seem to get organized enough to sell it…if you want a better marketing system but you don’t know how or where to start and you can’t afford to hire someone….then this message is definitely for you
You can now “borrow my brain” to get specific marketing strategies done for you every month!
If you ignore your marketing overwhelm, it just gets worse…
What most people do when facing marketing overwhelm is try every new shiny object that comes along, new video tools…new ad campaign strategies…new products…new prices…and the list goes on and on. But for most people, none of that works.
The primary problem is not having the right tools to create a marketing a campaign
You don’t have a defined marketing strategy
You don’t know how to create a calendared marketing strategy
Most people can’t afford to hire a marketing pro to set things up for them ($30,000 – $200,000 or more.)
What happens, if because you are overwhelmed you do nothing? Sadly, the same, nothing! You don’t get your business up and running to the point of bringing in an income for you and your family.
I’ve lived it!
The good news is that I have an answer that works.
When I started my first business there were a lot of tasks to do that I hadn’t thought about.
Little did I realize that I would need to learn how to effectively market my own business. I read and took in as much knowledge as I could so I could become a success.
What I realized is that if I didn’t learn how to market my business… all the time, money and energy I put in would be wasted. I wanted; no I needed it to be a success.
So I compiled a step-by-step system I could rinse and repeat. No matter what I did I would follow these steps.
This helped me to build a six-figure business.
One thing I discovered early on is that you can’t accomplish anything when you have a lack of focus. On a monthly basis I was determined to focus on one specific area of my business and the results were amazing.
People started taking notice of what I had accomplished and before I knew it I was helping others set up systems to start and grow their business.
It Worked For Other People and It Can Work For You As Well!
For example, Tracey owns a bridal boutique. I helped her put systems into place so she could start selling her bridal veils in other brick and mortar locations. Now she has a much further reach than she did before. That means more sales!
Another example is Dawn who wanted to start her own business but wasn’t sure where to start. We set out to create a step-by-step process to bring in more clients. As she followed these steps her business began to blossom. So much so that she had to think about hiring other people!
Now It’s Your Turn!
How would it feel to know on a monthly basis what you need to focus on in your business?
When you sign up for the Template Hub Club you’ll never have to feel stressed about what to work on for the month. That means less overwhelm!
You will have at your disposal:
- Fill in the blank templates
All based around a monthly theme
All done for you! Just fill in the blanks!
That’s right, if I offered this done for you service on a one to one basis, it would cost a minimum of $75,000 for the year…but you will pay only a fraction of that amount.
Here’s how it works:
When you sign up for the Template Hub Club you will gain access to month one.
After 30 days you will gain access to month two. Every 30 days you will gain access to the new month’s marketing strategy. Even as we speak future content is being worked on.
As a busy entrepreneur, you can’t do it all by yourself. Chances are you haven’t outsourced some of these tasks because you are worried it won’t get done correctly. Then, of course, there’s the price!
I’ve taken those worries off your plate by not only providing you with quality done for you marketing templates but a monthly marketing strategy at a fabulous price!
Boost your sales, profits, and conversions by using these done for you marketing templates.
Now you are probably thinking; “That sounds awesome Toni but what is it going to cost me to have this done for you solution?”
Here’s where it gets even better!
You are at the right place at the right time because I am offering this monthly membership at the crazy price of $19 per month. Yes, you read that correctly! That comes out to the about $.60 cents per day! You can’t buy a candy bar for that price.
This is a recurring fee but you can cancel at any time. Just keep in mind that if you cancel you will not be able to get back in at this amazing price. You may cancel at any time prior to the next months billing cycle. Once you cancel you will no longer have access to the member’s area. There are no refunds and we can’t refund partial months.
You have a choice to make:
Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all.) You know where that will lead. No sales. No money coming in. No business. Is that really where you want to be?
Take action today and get these done for you marketing templates by joining the Template Hub Club.
This done for you marketing templates solution will put you on the fast track for taking your business to new levels.
Which of the above options seems like the path to success for you and your business?
Here’s what the Template Hub Club is all about:
You are only moments away from getting your hands on these done for you marketing templates where all you have to do is fill in the blanks.
Will these templates work for you? Only you can guarantee what you are going to do with them.
OMG!! If you want to be a better blogger wait until you see what I have in store for you in Month 1
I’m spilling the beans!
- Blog Post Planning Template – Before you start to write use this template to plan your post.
- Weekly Blog Planning Template – Write down the details for your weekly blog planning on this handy sheet. Use it to not only plan your topics but also your content for product planning and promotions.
- 50 Things To Blog About Checklist – These are ideas that can be used for any niche.
- How To Template – Create a quick hot to list.
- Product Review Template – This is great if you do product reviews on your website.
- Recipe Template – Quick and easy. Just fill in the blanks
- Content Style Checklist – It can be tricky to create engaging web content but this checklist breaks it all down so you can have the essentials for capturing your reader’s attention. This covers from layout to content.
- Guest Blog Submission Template – If you want to accept guest writers, you must have a blog post submission page. This template includes the fill in the blanks working you can use to make it clear what your offer is and make the process as smooth as possible from beginning to end.
- Writer Assignment Template – Once you are ready to hire a writer this template will make sure you cover all your basis to get the maximum results. Just fill in the details.
- Guest Writer Checklist
- Content Brand Charter Template – If you are worried about delivering a consistent message to your readers, follow these prompts.
- Types of Content For Your Blog
- Where To Find Content Ideas
- Product Comparison Template
Month 2 – Put The Power Of Social Media Marketing In The Palm Of Your Hand!
- Social Media Content Planner 2016/2017 This template can be modified to the current year. Daily content ideas for your social media. This comes in handy when you are stuck for ideas. Use this handy calendar to plan your social media content ahead of time.
- Social Media Brainstorming Worksheet
- Social Media Management Checklist
- HootSuite Bulk Scheduler Tool and Guide
- Social Media Image Size Specifications
- Facebook Checklist
- Twitter Checklist
- Facebook Live Checklist
- Google + Checklist
- LinkedIn Checklist
- Instagram Checklist
- Pinterest Checklist
- Social Media Guide
Here’s What’s Coming…
Month 3: affiliate marketing templates.
Month 5: Webinars
Month 5: Sales Page Funnel
Month 6: Goals
Month 7: Publicity and Press
Month 8: Customer Service
Month 9: Branding
More topics to come….
Boost your sales, profit, and conversions by using these done for you marketing templates.
You are only moments away from gaining access to one of the best investments you can make in your business.
Sign Up Today!