Quick – Did you see that? Brain Games
As I was editing my book I looked over it many times.
When I had it proofed there were a couple of sentences I needed to correct. Why? My mind was reading what I knew the sentence should be but I needed to change a letter or word.
It made me think about the brain and what it sees.
Here are some interesting facts about the brain:
- Weight. The weight of the human brain is about 3 lbs.
- Skin. Your skin weighs twice as much as your brain.
- Gray matter. The brain’s gray matter is made up of neurons, which gather and transmit signals.
- Water. The brain is made up of about 75% water.
- Fat. The human brain is the fattest organ in the body and may consists of at least 60% fat.
Then I saw an episode of the Hoda and Kathy Lee show. They were discussing a new show that’s coming to National Geographic about brain games.
Here’s the clip from the show.
I cannot wait till the show airs! Should be quite interesting don’t you agree?
How did you do with the games they showed?
What did you think of this clip? What was your favorite part?
Leave your thoughts and comments below.
If you liked this video share it on any number of social networking sites.
Be Savvy and Successful!