Today I’m going to share with you five reasons to make your site mobile ready although there are many more reasons.
Hopefull after seeing these 5 suggestions it will motivate you to make the needed changes if you haven’t done so already.
Nowadays when we talk mobile it can also include tablet because many people are using these devices much like they use they Smartphones and desktop. With your tablet you can search the web, make purchases etc.
Here are the five reasons you need to start taking action.
1) Mobile searches lead to online action within an hour 70% of the time. Talk about a great response time!
I know personally I’ve looked at products in a store and then searched the web to not only compare prices but find out more details. I want to make an educated decision.
The benefits of the Smartphone to consumers are many. Businesses need to capitalize on that by making their business mobile ready. This also would include making your videos avaialble on mobile devices. I have gone to sites a number of times, tried to play a video only to be told it’s not optimized for mobile.
2) According to Comscore there’s going to be more people using their portable devices (Smartphone’s, tablets) than their desktop.
It stands to reason that because it’s so portable it will be used more and more. I used to bring my laptop in the car when we had long trips to seminars etc. Now I can conveniently bring my tablet!
3) The fact that it’s convenient would explain why 4 out of 5 people are using their Smartphone to shop.
4) Currently only 17% of the businesses online are mobile ready. What that means is if you are mobile ready you are way ahead of your competition.
5) Keep in mind also that 80% of the population own a Smartphone so it’s well worth your time and effort in creating a mobile strategy.
The first place to start is your website. If you maintain and create your website yourself make sure there is a mobile version of your site (and your videos). If you have a webmaster they should be able to handle that for you.
Whatever it takes make this a top priority. The mobile market is going to continue to increase and speeds that will quickly pass you by if your business is not prepared.
My question to you is are you mobile ready?
Leave your thoughts and comments below.
If you liked this post I want you to share it on Facebook, LinkedIn or any other social networking site.
Be Savvy And Successful!
Toni Nelson – Helping cilents make more money by being seen and heard.
P.S. If you feel stuck in your business and could use my one of one help contact me.
Not sure if a coach is right for you? Receive the FREE report 10 Reasons You Might Need A Coach Or Mentor.
Author, Coach, Awawrd winning Videographer and Photographer, Speaker