Do you know what your customers are talking about online right now?
If you don’t know, you could be missing out on a meaningful conversation; a conversation that could ultimately increase sales, profits, and revenue.
Content Marketing is a powerful way to join the conversation.
What Is Content Marketing?
Content Marketing is the practice of writing and publishing valuable content online with the ultimate goal of acquiring new leads and customers.
The process is focused on targeting a clearly-defined audience that has expressed some interest in your particular type of product, service, or business.
By publishing your own engaging and useful content online, Content Marketing helps you sell your products and services without actually “selling.”
Instead of hard-selling, it allows you to deliver high-quality information to your target market that naturally progresses into them becoming a paying customer.
Why Content Marketing?
The best Content Marketing takes a consistent customer-centric approach. It taps into the conversation to learn what matters most to your existing and potential customers. It then provides engaging content focused on those interests, needs, wants, pains, concerns, and questions.
As a result, you can expect to:
- Generate hot, targeted leads on auto-pilot
- Build credibility and authority by educating your target market
- Align your customer’s and prospects’ needs with those of your business
- Drive your target market to the logical conclusion of doing business with you
Content Marketing is one of the most critical segments of an overall integrated online marketing strategy designed to identify, target, engage and convert new customers to your business.
According to surveys, 60% of people are inspired to seek out a product after they’ve read about it.
The problem many companies face is creating quality content because it’s time-consuming. Add to that who do you delegate this important task to?
As a writer, speaker, and business trainer I know that words can be powerful. Having published three books and multiple e-books, I help businesses like you create different types of content so you can make a connection with your ideal audience. This builds the know, like and trust factor helping you stand your from the competition.
Our services include:
1) Blog posts
2) Web pages
3) Social Media Marketing
Our goal is to help your business:
- Increase your search visibility on Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines
- Increase engagement and influence on the most prominent social media platforms, including Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram
- Improve the reach of your content so that it connects with your target audience while their researching information related to your industry online.
- Coordinate content topics and scheduling based on keyword research
As a team of experienced, knowledgeable Content Marketing experts we will work closely with you to determine the needs of your business.
Then, we will launch an effective Content Marketing strategy to align those needs with the needs of your target audience so you can attract, engage and convert more leads into customers.