I know many of you who read my posts are not from Florida so today I wanted to introduce you to Charlotte County ( your next vacation destination).
One of the things that drew us to Charlotte County were the beautiful beaches, quaint shopping and the relaxed atmosphere.
All these pooled together makes Charlotte County the perfect destination not only for vacationing but also for weddings.
Here are some reasons you should make this location your next vacation destination:
1) Approximately 84% of the Charlotte Harbor shoreline is preserved land
2) There are 53 trails for a total of 192.9 miles throughout Charlotte Harbor for those who love to Kayak and Canoe
3) 365 canals: 190 miles of salt water and 175 miles of freshwater
4) According to Florida Fish and Wildlife research Institute Charlotte County has 28 miles of sandy beaches
Need more reasons for a visit? Here they are….
- Designated as one of the “10 Greatest Places to Sail in the United States” by SAIL magazine.
- Ranked “Third Best Place to Live and Play Golf in America” by Golf Digest; “… golf has surpassed baseball as the national pastime for a generation of Americans now more than intent on playing than watching sports.”
- Named one of MONEY magazine’s “Best Places to Live in the South”.
- Designated as one of “America’s Best Healthy Places to Retire” by U.S. News & World Report.
- TripAdvisor™ TravelCast named Englewood, Florida a “Top Ten U.S. Destination for 2009”.
- Englewood, Fla. named “Best Affordable Place in America to Retire” by NeighborhoodScout.com.
- Port Charlotte, Florida named “Best Place to Retire” by Money Magazine.
I could go on to tell you about statistics for the area but the fact of the matter is…
A picture is worth a 1,ooo words.
This Canadian couple wanted to be married on Englewood Beach.
I’m sure you won’t find this growing anywhere but Florida:)
Can you see yourself relaxing on Englewood Beach?
Who wouldn’t love looking at this beautiful view?
Charlotte County is where families come to capture and preserve their memories. This family came from Tennessee.
Whether you want to Kayak
or sit back and relax Charlotte County has just what you are looking for and more!
Check out the video here NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral that talks about the TV Pilot and why Charlote County was chosen.
The only thing Charlotte County is missing is you! Why not take a trip and see all that Charlotte County has to offer?
Have you visited Florida? If so where did you vacation?
Leave your thoughts and comments below.
Be sure to share this post on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or any other social media site via the floating icons on the right:)
Be Savvy And Successful!
Toni Nelson – Award winning Videographer and Photographer, Creator of The MINE System of Learning – video courses designed to help entrepreneurs and small businesses gain or sharpen their skills so they can stand out from the competition and attract more clients.
Author of Sexy, Savvy And Successful – A Woman’s Guide On How To Start A Business, Gain Financial Freedom and Buy More Shoes!