There’s nothing worse than creating a fabulous email only to find you are missing these 4 elements.
Have you ever seen the commercial that says “sign and drive”. That’s how important your signature is.
What about your email signature how important is that?
In this video I talk about a missed opportunity for someone who sent me an email. I’d hate to see you make this mistake.
I also share with you 4 tips for making your email signature better.
It’s so important that you be seen and heard in multiple ways. It’s obvious from the experience I mentioned in the video that many people are not utilizing their email signature enough.
Here are some interesting facts about email that you might not know about.
1) 57% of people spend half their working day on email
2) 86% of people rely on email as a search tool
3) 49% believe emails is reducing the day to day need for file storage.
4) 3.5 million emails are sent per second
5) 36% of all emails are opened on a mobile device
Did you have an ah ha moment with any of the four tips I shared in the video?
Leave your thoughts and comments below.
Be sure to share this on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or any other social networking site.
Be Savvy And Successful!
Toni Nelson – Marketing Brand Strategist, Award winning Videographer/Photographer